How are Custom Leaderboard Rankings Calculated?
Custom Leaderboard Rankings are calculated based on the sum of individual points earned by participants that are members of a given leaderboard. Each time a participant submits a correct answer to a current* problem they will receive:
- 10 points for number 1 on a weekly list
- 9 points for numbers 2 - 5
- 8 points for numbers 6 - 10
- 7 points for numbers 11 - 20
- 6 points for numbers 21 - 40
- 5 points for numbers 41 - 60
- 4 points for numbers 61 - 80
- 3 points for numbers 81 - 99
- 2 points for numbers 100 - 199
- 1 point for numbers 200+
Weekly points are added to the monthly and annual totals.
* Problems are considered current if they are less than 7 days old. Current problems begin 8am Central on Monday and expire at 7am Central the following Monday.